fredag 8 september 2017

:: Happy Birthday Card ::

It feels like it was ages ago I created a card with a stamped image on! And even longer since I used my beloved stamps from Hänglar and Stänglar. So finally here is one card!

 I used a cute stamp from the 2006 Autumn club set. To get a polkadot dress I used my Misti and stamped the image one more time on a patterned paper from Papirdesign.

 I colored my image with my Copics. My flowers are from Prima Marketing, Petaloo, Wild Orchid Crafts and I am Roses.

 I think it´s really fun that you can buy chipboards from Wycinanka with Swedish words!

 The dies I used are Spellbinders Nestabilities Petit Ovals Small, Spellbinders Nestabilities Petit Scalloped Ovals Small, Spellbinders Nestabilities Floral Ovals and Spellbinders Borderabilities Curved Border Two. The papers I used are Pion Design A Day in May Beige Ornament, Papirdesign Forventning Vakre Blomster och Maja Design Summer Crush He Gives Her Flowers. I also used my sewing machine around the edges.

For my title I used a chipboard sentiment from Wycinanka. I used Prima Metallique Wax Bronze Age to get a bit more brown color. Then I added one coat of clear Ranger Embossing Powder. Last I added a tiny tint bit of loose glitter from Finnabair.

Inga kommentarer: