måndag 11 september 2017

:: Altered Bread Brush ::

I made this altered bread brush back in July and finally I have made a blog post with it! This kind of work is a bit out of my ordinary comfort zone so I hope you like it!
It was very fun to make but it took me many days from start to a finished brush. There are so many layers and I needed lot of drying time. As you can see on this first photo I have used lot of yummie supplies from Prima. Not all on the photo but some of them.

The chipboards that I used are from Blue Fern Studios and the large resin ornament from Prima. I made the leaves and the butterflies with paperclay and molds. 

Besides all the sprays and paints I used Art-stones from Prima for even more textures. I also used loose glitters and micro beads. 

To get a dramatic look with lot of depth I added darker colors in the cavities and high lighted the peaks with gesso and light shades of waxes. 

Inga kommentarer: