fredag 25 augusti 2017

:: Lots of ATC with Lawn Fawn images ::

During the summer I made a whole bunch of ATC in a bit cleaner look with images from Lawn Fawn. I made the backgrounds in similar techniques with Distress Ink and lots of water.
On my first cards I used the stamp and die set called Plane and Simple from Lawn Fawn. I also used small and large glitters from 13arts and stickers from Tim Holtz.

On this set I used the stamp and die set called Hippo birdie to you. I also used Stitched Borders Die around my edges. The glitter are from 13arts and the Sequins from Adlibris.

How cute is this stamp?! It´s called Octopi my heart. All images are colored with my Copics.
On the last three cards I used the really cute stamp called Winter Unicorn. I find some really old rub-ons letters and used them all cards here besides the first set.
Welcome back tomorrow for more ATC!


Inga kommentarer: