onsdag 31 maj 2017

:: Exploding Box for Pyssloteket ::

I´m not the girl who folds complicated cards but when it comes to a fun Exploding Box I´m game!
I made this Exploding Box and matching tag as DT work for Pyssloteket.

I got the idea of making a Exploding Box when I saw all the wise messages on the papers from Prima. The paper is from the Rose Quartz - Grateful Heart. I used my Sizzix Big Shot and die-cutted one circle in dark grey Cardstock and one smaller with the words on. Behind the circles I used a paper called Always and Forever from the Love Clippings collection. That paper has really nice and shiny copper details.

For the middle square I used words that I cut in pieces and added the same grey Cardstock as behind the circles behind each word. I just love to play with papers in this kind of way. 

I got some scrap over so I also decided to make a matching Tag for the Box.
For the outside of the Exploding Box and for the Tag I used Rose Quartz - Midningt Beauty paper. For the Tag I used lots of fun stuff from Prima as Art Stones, Copper Micro Beads and flowers! The flowers I used are called Love Clippings - Little bits of my hearts, Wild and Free - Moonlit Passion and Adventurers, Ransley. The sticker is from a Tim Holtz word package. Just love them! On the flower stems that I screwed around a brush shaft I used Primas Metallique Wax in the color called Rich Copper. I also added the Wax here and there on the Box and Tag.

Inga kommentarer: