onsdag 5 april 2017

:: ATC`s - Purple Rain ::

I really love making ATC´s! Still :) This time I made a edition for Pyssloteket. We have a two weeks Distress Paint theme at our blog.

I really like all textures and layers you get when you create in this style.

I started with Distress Paint Shaded Lilac and Peacock Feathers. I painted my background randomly.
Then I used a Stencil with dots and used Prima Clear Gesso. Before the Gesso dried I sprinkled loose glitter over the dots.

You find really nice dies from Memory Box at Pyssloteket and I used two different. I used Loopy Rings and Fresh Foliage. Then I added lave, a bottle cap, glassbeads, roses and sewing thread. I also used my favorite detail on ATC´s and that is a word stickers. Here I used some Chit Chat stickers from Tim Holtz. I didn´t wanted my bottle cap to be that shiny so I painted them a bit with Distress Paint Peacock Feather. Last I sprinkled Distress paint Black Soot,


Inga kommentarer: