lördag 29 april 2017

:: ATC - Color Challenge 2017 Pink ::

It really is time to have a new color in my ATC Color Challenge 2017!
I love pink so my color choice was easy! Hope you like my ATC and that you also want to join in! You find the challenge at Instagram. Follow the #atccolorchallenge2017 and #atccolorchallenge2017pink.

For my background I used pink papers from a 6x6 Bo Bunny paperpad. I added gesso with a floral patterned stencil from Prima. I wanted a romantic and bright feeling.

Next step was to add even more texture. I used a grid tape that is for wallpaper work, I think it gest a cool effect and it´s very affordable. It lasts very long also!

I added white sisal and Art-stones from Prima.

The chipboard is from Wycinanka and very cute! I was really anxious to paint the birds on my chipboard! I wanted them pink and I´m really not good at paint at all! Finally I think they turned out pretty darn cute! 

I wanted to have a bit more embellishment around the circle so I added the flowers and some Art-stones from Prima. I also sprinkled both small and large flakes glitter in white and white with iridescent effect. 

I want the word for the chosedn color on my ATC and named the edition Pink Spring. I just love the small letter stickers from Adornit. I bought lots of them a couple of years ago. I´m not sure if you can find them still? 


Inga kommentarer: