söndag 15 januari 2017

:: ATC Flourish Your Heart ::


I´m in two different ATC swap groups with friends. This series of ATC is created for one of them. January theme was- Use a heart but not a red heart and some kind of die-cutted element. I made my own backgrounds with a cool stamp I bought at the Asian museum in Stockholm. I used black Acryli paint and Mist. Some of the cards are more turquoise and purple and some are more purple.

Hera are the one in turquoise and purple/lilac. I think I like the purple ones a little bit more. I have used glass beads and glitter from 13arts. The purple caviar beads are for nails but works really well on your mixed-media work!

 I made my heart with wire from Prima, die-cut swirl from Spellbinders, different flowers from Prima. Some of the flowers are really old ones! I have a lot of glass bottles with flowers from Prima that I bought when I started scrapbooking. I don´t want to sell them even if they are old and you never know when they come handy, like now!

 Here are the purple ones. I used black wire here and only white and purple flowers. I also added black and lilac caviar beads. Glass beads from 13arts and lots of glitter.


1 kommentar:

Romy sa...

Wow, these are amazing! I just love the deep and beautiful colours!