fredag 2 december 2016

:: Cute Christmas Cards ::

This year most of my Christmas Cards are in a clean and simple style. Many of them have Snowflakes as embellishments. And I like it 😊
For this card I used a digi stamp from Di´s and I colored it with my Copics. I used a die from Spellbinders to create the window. I also used my sewing machine around the edges.

I created my Snowflakes with three different punches. The largest one is from Martha Stewart and called Large Scandinavian Snowflake, The middle one is called Glacial Snowflake also from Martha Stewart. The smallest one is from Panduro. I tied a bow with Twine from Lawn Fawn and also added a red shiny bell. 

My second card also have a image from Di´s. I layered two scalloped circle dies from Spellbinders. The snowflake wreath is a die from Sizzix.

My snowflakes are made with a die from Sizzix, the same as the wreath.  I dont know the barnd of green one. The white one is a Martha Stewart punch called Arctic Snowflake. The smallest one from Panduro. Rhinestones from Papirdesign. My word God Jul is a die from Rox stamps and you can buy it at Pyssloteket.


1 kommentar:

Romy sa...

Oh these are just adorable! I really love your cards!