lördag 22 oktober 2016

:: Soon Christmas is here ::

I have started creating my cards for Christmas and it´s so much fun! For my two cards I show you today I have used papers and flowers from Prima Sweet Peppermint. You find all supplies at Pyssloteket. This first card is a bit cleaner than the other. I have layered paper and die-cutted out a Santa. I have also used som 3d squares to get a nice 3d effect. I have also used my sewing-machine.

My second card is much more of everything ;) I used a stencil from Tim Holtz with Prima Heavy Gesso and Prima Color Bloom Spray for my background. 

I just love the Druzy Stones from Prima! I added them on my snowflakes and they immediately felt more luxurious. For some extra sparkle I used Primas Glass Glitter Copper.



1 kommentar:

Romy sa...

Both cards are just gorgeous! You have such a great eye for details!