fredag 30 september 2016

:: Tag in gold and blue ::


Enjoy your everyday life! Important words to live by! Not easy but important!
I made this Tag for the Mini challenge at More than words. You find this challenge at their facebook page. Hope you like my Tag :)

I think it turbned out really nice! The colors are great together and it feels a bit regal!

First I covered the Tag with patterned paper from Prima. I added three different Washi tapes. 
Then I found a golden doilie and the pretty golden lace from Tresos de luxe. 

I decided that blue and brown flowers looked really nice with the gold and added flowers from Prima and Petaloo. 

The letters are from American Crafts.

To get some cool textures and effects I used Caviar beads in blue and gold, gold flakes, Stampendous Aged Embossing Enamel Gold, clear glass beads, Prima Memory Hardware Glass Pearls, Prima Glass Glitter Gold Rush and glitter.

I painted my Chipboards with Martha Stewart acrylic paint gold. The word stickers are from Tim Holtz. 

Just love this cool effects with all layers and effects!


Inga kommentarer: