lördag 10 september 2016

:: ATC´s with whimsical girls ::

Here is my second ATC series with different girls and angels. I have one more after this blog post. And of course there will be more! I only meant that are already created ;)
I think it´s fun to make several backgrounds at the time and this is why I made three different grups of girls. These three have kind of the same background and also the same patterned paper for their dresses. They are all a bit whimsical so the series is called Whimsical Girls.

This lovely gal is my favorite of them all! Her wide and flowing dress with lace is so cute! I used a paper doilie for the lace. In her big curly hair I added lots of rub-on birds from Jenni Bowlin.

This little angel has a huge flower in her hair and there are lots of butterflies around her. If you look carefully you also see birds, bees and a bumblebee. Her wings are shiny from Stickles Star Dust.

The last one is a fun and bold girl with a large hat witha flower on. She has long flowing hair and a vintage dress. You can tell that she´s a fun girl to be arond!
For my ATC´s I used a 6x6 paper pad from pinkpaislee called Hello Sunshine. I have also used different acrylic paint. My rub-ons is mostly from Kaisercraft. The words comes from a Tim Holtz stickers book called Chitchat. Let´s stay in touch because on Monday I will show you my ATC series with Strong Girls!


2 kommentarer:

olenka sa...

Love it!!!

Romy sa...

They are super pretty! I really like what you did with the doilies.