måndag 19 september 2016

:: ATC´s made for a peace event in USA ::

Make love not war are words I remember  from my childhood. Oh well my parents weren´t hippies ;) but I think you could buy t-shirts and stuff with that words. For me it´s a strong statement against war! My three cards will be displayed with other ATC artists at a event called Peace Day Art Show in USA. The 21´st of September it is the International Peace Day. I have donated them for a good cause!

The first one have a stamped heart with crackle accents on. The background is in a collage technique.


This one have hearts and words of love stamped on the background. The heart is from a napkin.

My last one is a bit sparkly. I layered lots of different paint for the background. Then I used the same color scheme on the chipboard heart. I added lots of beads and glitter.



1 kommentar:

Romy sa...

Wow, they are totally awesome! Such a sweet idea to donate these ATCs to a good cause!