onsdag 20 juli 2016

:: I still got my flower cluster mojo going ::

It was some time ago I made a card with lots of flowers on it! The other day I needed to try if I still had it in me. And yes I did! I just love to make flower clusters and pick just the right flowers.

I used a digi stamp from Mo Manning called Jenny texting. I colored her with my Copics.

The brown frame is a die from My Favorite Things.

Sparkly and sweet flowers! The flowers are from Papirdesign and Wild Orchid Flowers.

The fun pink and sparkly balls are a bargain from Plantagen. I bought them a couple of years ago right after christmas.

The pink paper with white hearts is from Lawn Fawn and I bought it at Pyssloteket.


3 kommentarer:

Romy sa...

What a lovely card! I love the cute flowers and the glitter touches.

Jozebelle sa...

Så jäkla snyggt, alla de små detaljerna blir ett underbart kort

Kreativelena sa...

Et helt fantastisk kort, digger absolutt alt, fra motiv, fargelegging til blomster og papirvalg :-)